Lottery Winners have provided fans with another taste of their upcoming second album, with the release of new single, ‘Dance With The Devil’. The track sees the Leigh band teaming up with KT Tunstall, the latest of many collaborations which have seen the band join forces with the likes of Nickelback and Frank Turner recently.
The new album, Something To Leave The House For, is out on Friday 24th September. ‘Dance With The Devil’ follows previous singles, ‘Favourite Flavour’, ‘Sunshine’ and ‘Times Are Changing’, all of which have set the tone perfectly for next month’s release.
The charismatic singer and songwriter, Thom Rylance commented:“As soon as I wrote this song I thought of KT Tunstall. It’s got that badass walking groove, and her voice just fits on it perfectly. It was an honour and privilege to work with her.”
You can listen to the new single HERE.
You can catch also see the Lottery Winners on their tour this year, with remaining tickets for shows available at www.thelotterywinners.co.uk. Full tour dates are listed below.
- Sat 4 Sep Lancashire, Highest Point Festival
- Sun 5 Sep Nottingham, Bodega
- Tue 7 Sep Bristol, Thekla
- Wed 8 Sep Leeds, Key Club
- Thu 9 Sep Blackpool, Bootleg Social
- Fri 10 Sep Wigan, The Boulevard
- Sat 11 Sep Stoke, Sugarmill
- Fri 17 Sep Manchester, Food and Drink Festival
- Sat 18 Sep London, The Roundhouse (supporting Frank Turner)
- Wed 22 Sep Milton Keynes, Crauford Arms
- Thu 23 Sep London, Oslo
- Sat 25 Sep O2 Ritz, Manchester
- Thu 30 Sep Sheffield, The Leadmill
- Sat 2 Oct Liverpool, Sound City
- Sat 9 Oct Stockton-on-Tees, NE Volume
- Fri 22 Oct Macclesfield, Suburban Hymns Festival (main stage)
- Sat 23 Oct Newcastle, Hit the North Festival (main stage)
- Sat 11 Dec Birmingham, Sonic Wave Festival (main stage)
…Follow us on our socials:
If you haven’t already, make sure you check out our Fantasy Pints Podcast, where we interview a different guest each week and ask the one common question – “if you could go for a drink with any three musicians past or present, who would you choose any why?” Latest episode below!