We are giving away a copy of The Stone Roses debut album on vinyl to one lucky winner. To be in with a chance of winning you need to follow these instructions:
- Head to our Twitter page – @NorthernChorus_
- Retweet our pinned competition tweet.
- Follow our account!
I Wanna Be Adored
She Bangs The Drums
Bye Bye Badman
Elizabeth My Dear
(Song For My) Sugar Spun Sister
Made of Stone
Shoot You Down
This is the One
I Am The Resurrection
Terms and Conditions: Open to UK residents only. Winners will be randomly chosen from entries following the correct entry instructions above. Winners will be contacted via Twitter. Northern Chorus cannot be held responsible for any lost prizes. Please allow 28 days from competition closing date for delivery of prize. Closing date for entries is MIDNIGHT March 11, 2021
Full list of Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is: Northern Chorus
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Northern Chorus and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are stipulated above.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be March 11, 2021. After this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: The Stone Roses Vinyl. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice
- Winners will be chosen at random by the promoter.
- The winner will be notified via Twitter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Northern Chorus will notify the winner when the prize will be delivered.
- Northern Chorus’ decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Northern Chorus and not to any other party.