We are giving away a pair of general admission tickets to Y Not Festival 2021 – taking place at Pikehall, Derbyshire (30th July – 1st August). One lucky winner will be watching the likes of Stereophonics, Bombay Bicycle Club, Blossoms, Fontaines D.C., Manic Street Preachers and DMA’s this year, along with a whole host of excellent bands and artists across the weekend (full line up below). To enter, all you need to do is follow these instructions.
– Head to our Twitter
– Follow our account.
– Retweet the pinned competition post!
Tickets are available for the festival from HERE.
Terms and Conditions: Open to UK residents only. Winner will be randomly chosen from entries following the correct entry instructions above. Closing date for entries is MIDNIGHT Thursday 17th June 2021. Winner will be contacted via Twitter the day after closing date for entries. The festival representatives will contact the winner approximately a month in advance of the festival by email with full details of how to collect tickets. Up until the point of receiving the email, Northern Chorus will be happy to act as a point of contact for any queries the winner may have for the festival representatives.
Full list of Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is: Northern Chorus
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of Northern Chorus and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are stipulated above.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be midnight Thursday 17th June. After this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: 2x General Admission Tickets to Y Not Festival 2021. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- Winner will be chosen at random by the promoter.
- The winner will be notified via Twitter the day after the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The festival will contact the winner approximately a month in advance of the festival by email with full details of how to collect tickets. Up until the point of receiving the email, Northern Chorus will be happy to act as a point of contact for any queries the winner may have for the festival representatives.
- Northern Chorus’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Northern Chorus and Y Not Festival representatives only.
…Follow us on our socials: