We are giving away Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band on vinyl to one lucky winner. To be in with a chance of winning this iconic album from The Beatles, just follow these instructions!
How to enter:
– Head to our Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/NorthernChorusUK/
– Like and share our pinned competition post.
– Comment ‘DONE’
“Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band’s 2017 stereo mix as a 1-LP 180-gram black vinyl. Produced by Giles Martin for this year’s universally heralded ‘Sgt. Pepper’ Anniversary Edition releases, the album’s new stereo mix was sourced directly from the original four-track session tapes and guided by the original, Beatles-preferred mono mix produced by Giles’ father, George Martin. Praised by fans and music critics around the world, The Beatles’ ‘Sgt. Pepper’ Anniversary Edition is 2017’s most celebrated historical music release and an ideal gift for Beatle People here, there, and everywhere.”
Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band
With a Little Help from My Friends
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
Fixing a Hole
She’s Leaving Home
Benefit for the Benefit of Mr. Kite!
Within You Without You
When I’m Sixty Four
Good Morning Good Morning
Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)
A Day in the Life
Terms and Conditions: Open to UK residents only. Winner will be randomly chosen from entries following the correct entry instructions above. Winner will be contacted via Facebook. Northern Chorus cannot be held responsible for any lost prizes. Please allow 28 days from competition closing date for delivery of prize. Closing date for entries is MIDNIGHT March 31, 2021
Full list of Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is: Northern Chorus
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Northern Chorus and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are stipulated above.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be March 31, 2021. After this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Vinyl. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice
- Winner will be chosen at random by the promoter.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Northern Chorus will notify the winner when the prize will be delivered.
- Northern Chorus’ decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Northern Chorus and not to any other party.