We are giving away a pair of “UGREEN HiTune Wireless Earbuds” – Wireless Headphones In-Ear, Deep Bass, 2EQ Modes, Clear Calls, 27H Playback, Touch Control, USB-C Fast Charge, Wireless Earphones for Running, Commute Work” – to one lucky winner! To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is enter using the following instructions.
– Head to our YouTube
– Email ‘Done’ to email@example.com
- Immersive Sound: The UGREEN HiTune Wireless Earbuds are powered by 5.8mm Driver Speaker for premium deep bass, bringing the music, podcast and video to life.
- Clear Call with cVc 8.0 Noise Reduction: The HiTune Wireless Earbuds built-in with MEMS microphones and Clear Voice Capture (CVC) 8.0 tech that effectively separates your voice from the ambient sound, makes the communication loud and clear, perfect for video calls or online meetings work.
- All-Day Long Playtime: The HiTune noise cancelling earbuds offer 9 hours of playtime on a single charge and up to 27 hours playback with the portable charging case. A quick 15-minute charge provides 120 minutes of playback, ideal for going out or working a long shift.
- Ultra Lightweight and Comfort-Fit: The HiTune Wireless Headphones achieve a perfect fit in the ear for excellent passive noise isolation and keep the earbuds securely in place. With an IPX5 water resistance rating, splashes and sweat won’t stop the earbuds, suits for running, workout, yoga, cycling and etc.
- One Step Pairing and Touch Control: Instant set up with your Bluetooth device and auto re-connect, the HiTune Wireless Earbuds are compatible with Bluetooth devices such as iPhones Galaxy Phones, Tablets, iPads, Macbooks, Laptops and etc. Intuitive touch control for play/pause, answer calls, voice assistant, EQ switch.
Terms and Conditions: Open to UK residents only. Winner will be randomly chosen from entries following the correct entry instructions above. Winner will be contacted via Email. Northern Chorus cannot be held responsible for any lost prizes. Please allow 28 days from competition closing date for delivery of prize. Closing date for entries is MIDNIGHT Thursday June 30th 2022.
Full list of Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is: Northern Chorus
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Northern Chorus and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are stipulated above.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be June 30, 2022. After this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: UGREEN HiTune Wireless Earbuds. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice
- Winner will be chosen at random by the promoter.
- The winner will be notified via Email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Northern Chorus will notify the winner when the prize will be delivered.
- Northern Chorus’ decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with YouTube, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Northern Chorus and not to any other party.
Follow us on our socials:
“If you could go out for a drink with any three musicians, past or present, who would you choose and why?” – That’s what we ask our guests on the Fantasy Pints Podcast! Season 2 is underway now, with the latest episode below. You can check out all episodes on Spotify, Apple and YouTube, including interviews with DMA’s, The Wombats, Jamie Webster, Phoenix Nights’ psychic Clinton Baptiste, impressionist Scheiffer Bates and plenty more!